MGS stainless steel fixtures combine Italian luxury, style and the innovative precision of Swiss engineering. With taps that feature slim silhouettes and simple shapes, MGS creates the perfect mix of aesthetics and technology.
Made in Italy and fully stocked in the USA. These fixtures are 100% stainless steel.
Shop MGS, here.
Read on to learn more about MGS, the advantages of their 100% stainless steel fixtures (hint: they’re sustainable, durable and beautiful) as well as see a few of our favorite pieces. Let’s get started.
About MGS Taps
Since 1997, MGS has been machining the highest-quality stainless steel materials into sleek, functional designs. According to their website, “As beautiful as they are durable, MGS fixtures are polished to a refined finish, creating modern works of art in place of traditional and forgettable kitchen and bath fixtures.” MGS belongs to COPAMA SA, a Swiss Co. established in Lugano in 1978.
What Makes MGS Taps Special
MGS kitchen and bath collections provide an array of flawless styles and cutting-edge design, perfect for setting off the beauty and serenity of the world’s most exclusive homes. Swiss engineering principles provide ultra-smooth operation and unrivaled reliability, and the fixtures carry an impeccable Italian flair.
Additionally, MGS uses stainless steel to create timeless, durable and sustainable products. What are the advantages of stainless steel? Let’s dive in.
Let’s Talk Stainless Steel: What are the Advantages?
MGS offers products with a hand-polished stainless steel finish. This finish offers the following benefits of being:
- Eco-friendly: the production process does not result in any polluting wastes and stainless steel is 100% recyclable.
- Lead free: Stainless steel is 100% lead free. In fact, MGS was the first European manufacturer to be certified in compliance with California norm AB1953 that came into effect in 2012 and that limits the amount of lead in metals in contact with drinking water.
- Durablabe: Polished stainless steel is extremely scratch resistant and durable. This finish will not flake or peel (unlike plated brass, for example.)
- Allergy-friendly: Stainless steel does not release nickel and therefore it is ideal for people allergic to it.
- Weather-resistant: This finish is ideal for outdoor installation as stainless steel is resistant to oxidation.
- Naturally processed: The finish is obtained through hand polishing rather than through chemical processes such as chroming or plating.
- Hygienic: The non-porous surface is resistant to bacteria and germs making it a more hygienic choice in the kitchen or bathroom.
How does MGS use stainless steel differently from their competition? Some competitors use stainless steel sheets or tubes to cover an inner brass body; while this can provide some benefits, stainless steel sheets or tubes cannot offer all the above advantages of a high-quality piece from MGS (such as sustainability, unmatched durability and more.)
Let’s take a look at a few of our favorite pieces from MGS.
MGS Cucina Spin D
Shown above is the MGS Cucina Spin D Single-Hole Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Dual Spray.
Shop it, here.
MGS Cucina Vela SD
This is the MGS Cucina Vela SD Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Down Spray Stainless Steel in Matte Gold.
The VE-VD-KF-SSMG is made from premium materials, this Pull Down Kitchen Faucet offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of MGS Cucina’s Vela SD Collection, so make sure to check out other fixtures to accessorize your room.
Learn more about this piece on our website, here.
MGS Cucina Nemo
We’re thrilled to present the MGS Cucina Nemo RH Entertainment Faucet. Shown above is the fixture in Stainless Steel Matte Titanium.
You can check it out, here.
MGS Cucina Spin Hot & Cold
This is the MGS Cucina Spin Hot & Cold Filtered Water Faucet in Stainless Steel Matte Gold.
For more information on this piece, check out our website, here.
Designing a Luxury Bathroom?
Specialty Hardware + Plumbing can assist with pricing, design options, and finish match recommendations. For samples and more – stop by our Beverly Hills showroom or send us an email for more information.